Monday, January 17, 2011

My schedule

Nothing special, but I am a schedule stalker, big time, so I wanted to post mine as well. ;) 

5:30am- K wakes up, & try to get him back to sleep. :| I need to figure out a way to fix this. He was doing so well until the holidays & all the traveling. 
7:00- Wake for real. Ready, dressed, start morning routine (tidy my bathroom, unload DW, What's for dinner?, breakfast, pills)

Then I start my Chore List for the day (Tue we head to Bible Study). (will post chore list tomorrow if you're interested) I try to keep Keaton "helping" me (although it's not really help @ this age, but he likes to pretend) or with me as much as possible. If he's not, I keep a close eye on him all the time. We're starting to deal with some basic discipline issues, & you can't be super effective if you don't catch them in the act. Not to mention, the whole safety aspect @ this age. :) 

10:15- I do my quiet time & K has TV time.
11:00- We go outside for a walk or to play
12:00- Lunch & after lunch routine (tidy kitchen, wipe counters, spot sweep floor)
1:00- K is napping for (hopefully) a couple of hours. I take a break for @ least an hour & then back to my chore list.

3:00- K is up, free play, I'm finishing up chores.
I try to go workout when John gets home
Fix dinner
5:30/6- Dinner
K- bedtime routine (pick up toys, bath, bottle, PJ's, teeth, pray- need to start this!, story, rock/sing 5 min)

7:00- K down, I do my evening routine (load DW, fix J's lunch f/ tomorrow, soak dishes, J puts food away, tidy living room f/ 5 min., shower)
John & I read a couple of pages in our book & spend some time hanging out together.
Then we have our own time to do whatever. I usually go to bed around 10:30.

(BTW, I did a Google search of images of "schedule" to add a pic to this thread & almost had a heart attack. Schedules & charts are about my fav thing in the whole world. In fact, my dream job would be where I would make schedules all day long (ones people would actually put to use.) If you want to see how weird I am, do that search & see how unexcited you are by what comes up. LOL! I was very excited, and VERY tempted to look @ every single one to see how they did it. If my family reads this, they are going to make fun of me! :) )

No comments: