Monday, January 17, 2011

Chore List

I go by a Weekly Home Management Plan, where, basically, you focus on a different area each day. This helps me stay focused and not as bored, with every day being the same. At the moment, here's what's on my lists:

Monday- meal planning, grocery store trip, cook breakfast and/or lunch item for the week
I also moved "Office Day" to Mondays as well as it wasn't taking as long as I had anticipated. I also used to cook for the whole week in one day, but I am trying the boring old "regular" way for right now to try it out. Plus, John doesn't really care for leftovers. While I can't eliminate them completely, it cuts down at least. :)

Tuesday- Bible Study in the morning. In the afternoon, I deep clean the kitchen

Wednesday- Cleaning Day- either clean bathrooms, floors, or dust. I also pick up the whole house & put things where they go.

Thursday- Hobby Day or finish what I didn't on other days.

Friday- Do something fun with Keaton in the morning. Start the laundry in the afternoon.

Saturday- Laundry Day- finish, fold, and put away!

No comments: