Monday, February 6, 2012

Febrary is "Car Month"

I have all my To Do lists on THIS site. It's great; you should check it out if you haven't already.

Here's my list for February, focusing on the car... (I realize some of these need to be done more than once a year, but this is a good starting place for me.)
  • Take care of registration
  • Inspection
  • Tune up & oil change
  • Rotate & balance tires.
  • Organize care- purge items no longer needed or that don't belong
  • Organize car- add needed items (a trash can or organizer, a map, an emergency kit?)
  • Update & restock emergency & first aid kits
  • Clean kids' carseats
  • Clean out trash
  • Vacuum
  • Wash windows
  • Clean rugs
  • Armor-all dash, console, etc.
  • Replace air fresheners & Febreeze seats & carpet
  • Wash & wax outside of car
Coming up next month... the yard & porches!


No comments: