I am putting together a deep cleaning list for each month of the year, stuff that doesn't need doing that often, with different area of focus each month. I try to spend 15 minutes a day on the list (or one item per day). Hope this helps someone!
With the coming of the new school year, I have made August "planning month". I am planning, at this point, on home schooling, so that will take a large chunk of the time, but you can use most of these even if you don't.
- School planning- 1 week
- Go over personal goals, revise, write down new ones
- Buy a new planner
- Fill in new planner
- Update "to buy" or wish lists
- Revamp schedule according to goals & new needs- 2 days
- Clear out home management binder
- Add new needed items to home management binder
- Make list of books to read
- Make list of projects to do
What other planning items would you add?