I am putting together a deep cleaning list for each month of the year, stuff that doesn't need doing that often, with different area of focus each month. I try to spend 15 minutes a day on the list (or one item per day). Hope this helps someone!
July is for random & miscellaneous tasks that don't fit a certain category. I'm sure you could come up with more of those of your own! Here are some of mine....
- Change batteries in smoke detectors
- Change light bulbs
- Check first aid kit
- Review family emergency plan
- Restock/update 72 hour kits (Google this if you don't have one!)
- House decor: review each room, make a list of stuff needed/wanted. Purge old things or things you don't like anymore. Why have ugly stuff up? As Charlotte Siems says, "Life's too short for ugly."
- Buy new decor (or add to wish list).
- Implement decor.
- Print off/order new pictures to update frames.
- Replace pics in frames.
- Look through each room & make list of organizational supplies needed.
- Buy organization supplies (or add to wish list).
- Implement organizational supplies.